- Boat Rentals
- Shore Fishing
- Quagga Mussels
Policies: General Recreation
- Diamond Valley Lake is a zero-body contact drinking water lake and wading, swimming, personal watercraft, water skiing and float tubes are prohibited.
- Floating sanitation facilities are available in convenient locations around the lake. Portable toilets are not allowed in vessels on DVL.
- Each angler must have a MWD Daily Fishing Access Pass in his/her possession for each day of fishing at Diamond Valley Lake.
- All anglers 16 years of age or older must also possess and display a valid California DFG Fishing License.
- All Boating Safety Rules and Regulations for Diamond Valley Lake, including the no pets and no alcoholic beverages policies, posted on www.dvmarina.com and/or provided at the Marina must be followed.
- The speed limit for all watercraft on Diamond Valley Lake is 25 mph. The maximum speed for boats within 200 feet of shore, dams, other operational structures and in marina areas is 5 mph.
- Problem boaters may not be allowed to return. Problems include reckless boating, returning after hours, destroying property, littering, etc. Failure to follow all rules will result in expulsion from Diamond Valley Lake.
- Diamond Valley Marina has no control over the weather. All reservation commitments must be honored regardless of weather conditions.
- Boat launching and landing is allowed only at designated docks and ramps.
- Metropolitan Water District and Diamond Valley Marina can close the lake to boating at any time and the number of boats allowed on the lake will be determined by lake elevation, public safety considerations and water quality concerns.
- No pets are allowed at Diamond Valley Lake.