- Boat Rentals
- Shore Fishing
- Quagga Mussels
Policies: Boat Reservations
- Each reservation call or online session that creates a confirmed reservation will be charged $5.00 in addition to any fees or rental charges collected. Reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Up to 4 reservations can be made per call to the Call Center.
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellations must be made 8 days prior to your arrival date; you will receive a full refund minus a $5.00 reservation fee and be charged a $5.00 cancellation fee. To cancel a reservation, call Diamond Valley Reservations at 800-590-LAKE (5253) by 6:00 pm, have your confirmation reservation number available prior to calling.
- Change Policy - If you need to change your reservation you must call Diamond Valley Reservations at 800-590-LAKE (5253) by 6:00 pm, 72 hours prior to your arrival date. Have your confirmation reservation number available prior to calling. A change fee of $5.00 will be assessed. You are allowed to change your reservation once. Afterwards any change will be treated as a cancellation.
- A confirmed reservation may not be cancelled within 7 days or less of the arrival date.
- Confirmed reservations are not transferable.
- Reservation fees and all access and rental charges must be paid in advance at the time of the reservation. Only Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards will be accepted for payment.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a confirmation document by e-mail, fax or US Postal Service (if requested). Users must either print the confirmation document or have their confirmation number with a photo ID to present to the entrance gate upon arrival in order to expedite entrance.
- Urban Park Concessionaires and Diamond Valley Marina reserve the right when necessary to modify reservation policies.
Please go to our Reservations page to reserve a boat.